Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January in Review

Analytics?  Analytics.  This will be a recurring feature in which I hold myself accountable and review how I did the month before, all in an effort to do better in the future

Days Blogged: 31 of 31, for a 100 percent blog rate

Days Missed, January: 0

Days Missed, 2012: 0

Southern Rap Classic Earned?  Oh, indeed.


Most Viewed Post: Her and Me, January 1st

My Favorite Post: How To Change The World, January 28th

Post I Wish I Had To Do Over: The Ice Cube/Yoga post from yesterday.  I'm in the middle of finishing an article submission of my scholarly work, and I was way too fried to take on something that ambitious.

Three Things I Learned

  1. Writing about magic does not go over with my initial audience.
  2. TWEDP can be a way to highlight the wonderful things that my friends are doing, and those stories seem to connect with readers.
  3. Writing every day is something I can manage.
Three Goals for February
  1. Clean up one of my yoga pieces and submit to Elephant Journal.
  2. Write about the work to which I am contributing for the Alliance for Student Activities.
  3. Write every day.
Reader Ratings: Super.  Thanks for your time and your support.





No comments:

Post a Comment