Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

I'm really into New Years' resolutions this year and I've made a bunch of them.  There's kind of a meta resolution to be a better person and to live up to my ideals more often.  I want to put others ahead of myself.  I want to write every day.

And all I ask in return is that this nonsense cease.

Not all nonsense.  We all have some nonsense at every point in our life.

But I would very much like this particular nonsense, and he/she/they who cause it, to go the hell away.

EDIT: Another resolution is to protect myself through circumspection, ie, talking bout it without talking bout it.  The only downside to that strategy is that people might worry posts like this one are about them.

Trust me: if you're reading this, you are not the cause of my current nonsense.

Nor are you the father.


No comments:

Post a Comment