Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blocks

I want to move up, in the direction of my dreams and freedom and enlightenment and all of the good stuff.  But the day-to-day makes getting to a higher place so hard.  I can't think or write with a cold.  I can't think or write when I'm so tired.  I can't think or write with a 8 to 5 and teacher training and keeping up with the people I love and the five million other things that demand attention every day.

Part of the solution is to simplify, to do less.  I know this.  I need to clear off my plate that which does not serve me, and I am trying so hard to do so.  I think I'm at the point where I'm ready to start shedding layers, and I have full confidence that if I do so more opportunities that better serve me will appear.  I just need the courage to get started.  I need to jump, even if I can't see the landing spot, and trust that the universe will reciprocate my gesture of good faith, catch me, and lift me up.

Boy, it's hard to think on cold medicine.  Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment